Deluxe Egg Rolls Recipe
Egg Roll Recipe Ingredients
* 2 quarts oil for deep frying
* 1/2 pound ground turkey
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
* 2 teaspoons sesame oil
* 1 medium head bok choy, shredded
* 3/4 cup shredded carrots
* 2 green onions, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 2 (12 ounce) packages wonton wrappers
Egg Roll Recipe Instructions
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan or deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Place ground turkey, 1/2 the ginger root and approximately 1/2 the garlic in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
3. Heat sesame oil in a wok over medium high heat. Stir in remaining ginger and garlic. Mix in bok choy, carrots, green onions and soy sauce. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender but crisp. Remove from heat.
4. In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey and bok choy mixture.
5. Fill a double thickness of wonton wrappers with approximately 1 tablespoon of the turkey and bok choy mixture. Fold wrappers over the filling, and moisten seam to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
6. In small batches, deep fry the filled wontons until crisp and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
The egg roll recipe is ready to serve ! Enjoy it !
Labels: egg roll recipe