Egg Rolls Recipe a la Paye
A nice egg roll recipe to try !
EGG ROLL RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
* 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
* 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
* 3 cups bean sprouts
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
* 1 quart oil for deep frying
EGG ROLL RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all in a large bowl, stir together the bacon, chicken, shrimp and bean sprouts. Season with soy sauce and garlic salt, and mix until well blended. Place a few generous teaspoons onto the center of one egg roll wrapper at a time, and roll up according to the package directions.
2. Next is to heat enough oil to cover the rolls completely in a large heavy skillet to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). And then fry rolls a few at a time, turning once, until golden brown. Remove with tongs to drain on paper towels. They are delicious plain, or with plum sauce for dipping. The egg roll recipe a la Paye is ready to serve...enjoy it !